Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions shall apply to all contracts entered into between Stickers and That Ltd and its customers.
- Stickers and That Ltd agrees to carry out the requirements of the customer in accordance with written specifications supplied by the customer to Stickers and That Ltd and recorded in writing between the parties.
- Unless otherwise agreed payment for the goods ordered by the customer shall be made when placing an order and we cannot accept new orders until the balance of the order has been paid. Stickers and That Ltd does not accept cheques.
- Title or ownership in the goods supplied by Stickers and That Ltd to the customer shall not pass to the customer until such time as full payment has been made, full payment being the receipt of cleared funds in respect of the whole order relating to the goods supplied.
- In the event of the customer wishing to change the design, artwork or other aspects of the order such request must be given by the customer to Stickers and That Ltd in writing. Stickers and That Ltd will use its best endeavours to make the changes in accordance with this request but must reserve the right to charge the customer the additional cost of any such changes arising out of this request and will notify the customer of the costs such as changes at the time of the request. Stickers and That Ltd also reserves the right to amend the initial delivery time frame should any changes to an order be required. Orders requiring new artwork will not be started until the artwork is signed by the customer.
- The intellectual rights of all designs belong to Stickers and That Ltd and must not be reproduced unless authorised. An artwork release fee may apply.
- Stickers and That Ltd points out that whether it accepts a return of goods is entirely at its own discretion excepting where the return of goods is a result of the failure on the part of Stickers and That Ltd to supply the relevant goods in accordance with the order.
- These terms and conditions are unless otherwise agreed deemed to apply to all orders and contract arrangements entered into between Stickers and That Ltd and the customer including repeat or new orders from the customer.
For the avoidance of doubt if there should be any dispute under these terms and conditions or the contract between Stickers and That Ltd and the Customer then such dispute shall be dealt with under English law.
- Stickers and That Ltd points out that these terms and conditions do not in any way remove, restrict, hinder or take away from the customer any of their statutory rights.
- Some discount codes cannot be applied to existing deals such as bundles or wearer packs.
- Discount code usage is applied at the sole discretion of Stickers and That Ltd.
- Stickers and That Ltd withhold the right to refuse orders, at their sole discretion, for (but not limited to):
(a) Offensive words and slogans
(b) Offensive graphics and icons
(c) Copyrighted material
(d) Copyrighted images or phrases
- Orders containing bespoke goods that are made to the customer’s specification or are personalised may not be cancelled. Un-decorated goods may be specially procured in line with the requirements of an order, and as such, cancellation may incur restocking fees.
Stickers and That Ltd Returns Policy
Unless incorrectly supplied or deemed to be faulty we cannot accept the return of:
- Goods that have been embroidered or printed.
- Goods that have been assembled in line with your requirements.
- Goods that have been specially procured in line with your requirements and do not form part of our standard range.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
You may return any undecorated item bought from us within 14 days of delivery, providing it is suitable for resale. We will also pay the return carriage costs (if a receipt is shown) for exchanges or refunds where the return is our error or the material is deemed to be faulty.
How to make a return
Contact our Customer Services team by calling 020 8066 6676, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number included.
Once confirmed and accepted by Stickers and That Ltd. Return the goods.
You will be fully refunded via the same method originally used to pay for your order. We aim to complete refunds within 5 working days of receiving the returned items
If you have not requested a return within 14 days of receiving your order, we will have assumed you are keeping the goods and will not authorise a return.
Before placing your order, please be careful to check product size information. As we supply garments from different manufacturers, there is no such thing as a ‘standard size’. Manufacturer-supplied sizing information is available on every product.
Stickers and That Ltd is not responsible for:
- Spelling, punctuation, or grammatical errors made by the customer.
- Design errors introduced by the customer in the design creation process.
- Errors in user-selected options, such as product type or size.